The immediate past Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun has left Nigeria to London, United Kingdom.
Multiple sources at the airport confirmed her departure to our correspondent on Saturday night.
Adeosun, who resigned her appointment as finance minister after being indicted by the National Youth Service Corps that she forged her exemption certificate, was said to have travelled with a British Airways flight to London.
The British Airways aircraft that she took to London according to sources at the airport left the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport at exactly 8:05am on Saturday.
One of the sources who pleaded not to be named as he was not officially permitted to speak on the matter said that the minister was sighted at the airport before she boarded the flight.
The source said, “The (ex) finance minister was at the airport this morning and she has travelled out of the country to UK.
“She left with a British Airways flight which departed the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport at exactly 8:05am.”
Attempts to get comments from the ex-finance minister’s Media Adviser, Oluyinka Akintunde, were not successful as repeated calls made to his mobile were not replied.
When contacted, the spokesperson for the British Airways, Yinka Kola, said, ‘Unfortunately, due to data protection laws, I am unable to provide that information as whatever all our passengers do are entirely private to them.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector