The seven weeks programme organised by African Entrepreneurial and Human Development Initiative (AEDI tagged ‘Catch them young’ will be rounded up Thursday
The programme which is targeted at students in secondary Schools in the Federal Capital Territory, FCT is being held at Government Senior Secondary School Orozo, Abuja
According to the coordinator of the programme, Mrs. Chinenye Onyemalu, the students were taught among other things, production of school bags, launch pad, gift bag, hair wig, shoes, health safety education, and business management.
The event was supported by the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN for young students in the FCT.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*