A Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Ikeja on Monday remanded a 14-year-old boy (name withheld) for allegedly defiling his three step sisters.
The chief magistrate, Mrs Olufunke Sule-Amzat, ordered that the teenager be remanded at the Oregun Correctional Home for boys.
Sule-Amzat said the case file should be duplicated and a copy sent to the State Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for advice.
The teenager, who pleaded not guilty to the three-count charge of defilement, indecent assault and sexual abuse, was said to have forcefully had carnal knowledge of the victims who were aged two, five and 10 years.
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue
- Oluwo condems burning of Aree palace, vows to go after perpetrators
- I may not use Nigerian hospitals if elected president – Atiku