A Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Ikeja on Monday remanded a 14-year-old boy (name withheld) for allegedly defiling his three step sisters.
The chief magistrate, Mrs Olufunke Sule-Amzat, ordered that the teenager be remanded at the Oregun Correctional Home for boys.
Sule-Amzat said the case file should be duplicated and a copy sent to the State Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for advice.
The teenager, who pleaded not guilty to the three-count charge of defilement, indecent assault and sexual abuse, was said to have forcefully had carnal knowledge of the victims who were aged two, five and 10 years.
- BREAKING…. Anthony Joshua beats Andy Ruiz Jr in Saudi Arabia
- SAD… Reinhard Bonnke dies at 79
- Bureau of statistics releases new corruption rate ratio in Nigeria
- BREAKING…. Court sentences two ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ boys to 6months jailterm in Ilorin
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems
- When will Gov. Abdulrazaq present 2020 budget?
- Senate to IGP: Reduce checkpoints on federal highways