Suspected kidnappers have again invaded a private residence of one Ibrahim Abubakar and abducted his 3 wives, babies and one other occupant, in Dareta village, Anka local government area of Zamfara state.
Eyewitnesses said the abduction took place around 1:00 am on Wednesday.
The abductors according to eyewitnesses on arrival at the village started shooting sporadically without any resistance from anybody.
This came barely 24 hours after another set of kidnappers invaded the private residence of Zamfara state former commissioner for local government and chieftaincy affairs Alhaji Bello DanKande Gamji in Bakura local government and abducted his two children and two Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps personnel.
Efforts to speak with the Police Spokesman, Muhammad Shehu was not successful as his phone was not attended to.
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline