The Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Ltd, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, has commiserated with the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, over the death of Alhaji Ahmad Olayiwola Kamaldeen.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Olayiwola Kamaldeen, a retired Permanent Secretary and former Commissioner for Education in Kwara State died on Friday in Ilorin at the age of 82. He was until his death the Khalifatul Adabiya Kamaliyah movement worldwide.
In his condolence message to the Emir of Ilorin and the entire Muslim Ummah issued on Saturday, Dr. Yusuf described the deceased as a seasoned administrator, patriotic Nigerian, renown Islamic cleric and devout Muslim with large heart, tolerance and compassion.
“He was one of the finest older generation public servants who served the state and nation diligently. When he became the Khalifatul Adabiyah some years ago, he ensured that the doctrines and principles left behind by his highly respected father and founder of Adabiya Islamic movement, late Sheikh Muhammad Kamaldeen, was sustained without any blemish nor controversy.
“His demise has no doubt marked the end of an era because his ascension to the revered position was a combination of humility and excellence. He would surely be missed by all.”
Dr. Yusuf therefore prayed Allah to grant him Al-janatul firdaos and give his family the fortitude to bear the great loss.
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment