The Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Ltd, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, has commiserated with the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, over the death of Alhaji Ahmad Olayiwola Kamaldeen.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Olayiwola Kamaldeen, a retired Permanent Secretary and former Commissioner for Education in Kwara State died on Friday in Ilorin at the age of 82. He was until his death the Khalifatul Adabiya Kamaliyah movement worldwide.
In his condolence message to the Emir of Ilorin and the entire Muslim Ummah issued on Saturday, Dr. Yusuf described the deceased as a seasoned administrator, patriotic Nigerian, renown Islamic cleric and devout Muslim with large heart, tolerance and compassion.
“He was one of the finest older generation public servants who served the state and nation diligently. When he became the Khalifatul Adabiyah some years ago, he ensured that the doctrines and principles left behind by his highly respected father and founder of Adabiya Islamic movement, late Sheikh Muhammad Kamaldeen, was sustained without any blemish nor controversy.
“His demise has no doubt marked the end of an era because his ascension to the revered position was a combination of humility and excellence. He would surely be missed by all.”
Dr. Yusuf therefore prayed Allah to grant him Al-janatul firdaos and give his family the fortitude to bear the great loss.
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*
- Meet Prince Fahad Okechukwu Emetumah, a Lawyer turned Musician
- Only security can guarantee peace, economic growth –Minister
- UNSCR 2250: FG, groups seek support for lasting peace among youths
- FG, Foreign Football Agents, Others Partner Obasa Cup
- Senators donate N1m each to victims of Kaduna drone misfire
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector