Aircraft Woman (ACW) Oladipupo S.A
An Air Force personnel, Aircraft Man (ACM), Kalu B.A who is serving with the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) base in Makurdi yesterday shot his female colleague dead over suspicion that she was cheating on him.
Daily Trust gathered that Kalu had pulled the trigger on his deceased girlfriend, Aircraft Woman (ACW) Oladipupo S.A early hours of yesterday at their quarters in the base when he allegedly caught her with another man said to be a civilian.
It was learnt that the jealous boyfriend also made an attempt to shoot the civilian before his gun failed him during which process the yet-to-be identified lover escaped and raised the alarm, attracting other soldiers in the neighbourhood to the scene.
Speaking to our correspondent, the Command Public Relations Officer, Wing Commander Emmanuel Iheoma said the incident happened between two soldiers.
Iheoma said: “ACM, Kalu B.A shot an Air Woman, Oladipupo at 6.06am this morning (yesterday). She was taken to 161 NAF hospital located in the base and was later referred to the Benue State Teaching Hospital (BSUTH) in Makurdi where she died. Her corpse has been deposited at the NAF hospital mortuary while the accused, Kalu has been arrested and detained at Air Provost Squadron.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor