Air Peace purchases another 50-seater aircraft
One of the Nigeria’s leading carrier, Air Peace, has taken delivery of another ERJ-145 aircraft to help boost its domestic and regional operations.
The airline, which has completed preparation to receive its two brand new aircraft E195-E2 from Brazil based Embraer, said that the latest ERJ-145 would bring the number to eight the 50-passenger seater aircraft in its fleet.
The aircraft, with registration number 5N-BXF, arrived the Murtala Muhammed International Airport late Saturday night.
Disclosing this to newsmen, Spokesperson of the airline, Stanley Olisa, said the new arrival is a 50-seater aircraft, which would add to the service of the airline, as passenger traffic continues to grow after the COVID-19 lockdown.
“We are very glad to announce the arrival of our eighth Embraer 145 Jet, another addition to the fleet of our subsidiary, Air Peace Hopper”.
Olisa reiterated the airline’s commitment to ease the burden of travel in Nigeria and beyond, disclosing that Air Peace now boasts of 26 aircraft in its fleet.
”We’re also gearing up to receive two brand new 124-seat capacity Embraer 195-E2 Jets this October, the first set of the 13 we had ordered, with purchase rights for 17 more”, he added.
Olisa reiterated Air Peace’s ambition to interconnect various cities in the country, calling on the flying public to expect more domestic and international destinations to be launched soon, which would include Johannesburg, London, Houston, Guangzhou, Mumbai and others.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Davido announces album release, returns to social media
- President Buhari commissions new office of National Security Adviser (Photos)
- Protesters call for Interim Govt, INEC chairman arrest
- I will never be a member of APC– Fayose
- PHOTO NEWS : Gov. AbdulRazaq visits Iyiola Akogun
- Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s re-election victory is deserving—Nupehood boss
- Peter Obi rigged 2023 election, not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo
- Time for politicking is over — Tinubu
- Breaking….CBN Gov., Godwin Emefiele Raises Interest Rate To 18%