Nigerian carrier, Air Peace has received the last of the six 50-seater Embraer 145 jets it recently acquired to boost its vision of providing seamless flight services on the domestic, regional and international routes.
The airline made the announcement in a statement issued by its Corporate Communications Manager, Mr Chris Iwarah on Wednesday, in Lagos.
Iwarah said the aircraft marked 5N-BUW and named Virginia Omeogo Adegoke (Nee Onyema), touched down at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos at about 4am on Tuesday.
He said the airline’s goal of guaranteeing seamless flight operations as well as connecting not served and underserved routes was fast being fulfilled.
“We are delighted to announce the arrival of our sixth 50-seater Embraer 145 jet at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos at about 4am on Tuesday.
“The arrival of the aircraft has further strengthened our resolve to provide seamless flight services on the domestic, regional and international routes.
“It will as also extend the reach of our exceptional operations to many more not served and underserved destinations under our no-city-left-behind project,” Iwarah said.
He said the airline had in February 2018 established a subsidiary, Air Peace Hopper, towards actualising this objective.
Iwarah said “Since we started this project, the pieces of feedback have been quite encouraging.
“There have been challenges, including delays mostly on account of circumstances bordering on safety and other factors beyond our control.
“However, we have kept reviewing our schedules and restrategising to ensure the best of flight services for our teeming loyal customers. This has greatly paid off and the delays reduced to the barest minimum.”
According to him, Air Peace was in aviation to create massive job opportunities, connect people and business and leisure destinations and help in growing the economies of Nigeria and other nations.
He noted that the addition of more aircraft to the airline’s fleet would deepen its capacity for travellers during the yuletide.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Emir Sulu-Gambari set to install Balogun Gambari as most senior counsellor in Ilorin Emirate
- Divorce: JJC Skillz divorces Nollywood Star, Funke Akindele
- Gov Zulum directs promotion of deserving civil servants
- Kano APC Senator, Shekarau finally defects to NNPP
- Senate Confirms Buhari 7 Ministerial Norminees
- Fraud: Senate summons NIA boss over N/Delta activists’ blacklist by DSS
- Organ harvesting: Senate delegation to visit Ekweremadu, wife in London
- Ado-Ekiti Yahoo-Boy Jailed Two Years for Scam, Loses N13m Car to FG
- Money-politics affecting Nigeria’s political processes— Ex-Minister
- Kwara monarch introduces new currency for business activities in own community