One security helicopter has been deployed to Kwara State for air surveillance operation during the presidential and National Assembly elections scheduled to hold tomorrow (Saturday).
The Commander of 203 airforce headquarters, Ilorin, Air Commodore, Patrick Obeya , stated this at a press conference held in Ilorin on Friday.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the Airforce boss noted that the helicopter will be on a full security operation patrolling the airspace to provide security for the people of the state.
He urged Kwarans not to panick adding that the helicopter is to provide air surveillance for peaceful conduct of the polls most importantly in some like flashpoint areas.
” We shall communicate information to our sister security agencies for necessary actions. We therefore urged residents of Kwara State to be rest assured of our maximum readiness for the exercise”, he added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor