Wife of Nigeria’s President, Aisha Buhari, mother of ailing Yusuf has been placed in bed rest at Cedacrest Hospital in the nation’s capital, Abuja, ROYAL NEWS gathered on Thursday night.
A source told our correspondent that top government officials – elected and appointed – visited the hospital today.
“Ministers, Governors, EFCC chairman among many others were at Cedacrest today”, he said.
“Yusuf is not in good shape. His condition has taken serious toll on his mother, Aisha.
“I can confirm to you that she was still on bed rest as at this evening”, he said.
Meanwhile, staff of the presidential villa earlier on Thursday in Abuja offered special prayers for the quick recovery of the president’s son.
The prayer session, which was held immediately after the afternoon (Zuhr) prayer, was led by the Chief Imam of Aso Rock Mosque, Abdulwahid Suleiman.
Suleiman prayed almighty God to continue to guide and protect the first family and all Nigerians.
He also prayed for peace, tranquillity and progress to reign supreme in the country.
Among those at the prayer session were the President’s Aide-De-Camp (ADC), Lawal Abubakar; Garba Shehu, the president’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity; the president’s Chief Personal Security Officer, Abdulkarim Dauda, as well other presidential aides and staff of the villa.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis