The Proprietor of Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin who is also the Jagunmolu and Asiwaju of Igbominaland, Chief Abdulraheem Oladimeji (OFR) has offered scholarship award to two children of the late Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Abdulganiyu Aboto.
Alhaji Chief Dr. Oladimeji announced the award at Igboroko, Alfa- Aboto community in Asa Local government area of Kwara State during the fidau prayer in honor of the repose of the soul of the deceased.
The Jagunmolu who is also the Baba Oba of Offa Kingdom said the award covers from undergraduate to postgraduate levels of the children.
According to him, the scholarship also covers the children’s tuition fees, levies and convocation fees.
He however, stressed the need for the children to satisfy both WAEC and JAMB requirements and study Al-
Hikmah University brochure for more details.
Alhaji Chief Abdulraheem Oladimeji, the Asiwaju and Jagunmolu of Igbomina Land disclosed that the candidates can apply for any course of study not necessarily in Arabic or Islamic Studies that is available in Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin.
He described late Shiehk Abdulganiyu Aboto as a steadfast, contented , pious and peace loving cleric who would be missed for his non controversial, non confrontational preaching not only in his community, but the entire state, across the nation and the entire Muslim environment.
He said the deceased was known for his devotion to da’awah that is Islamic propagation both within and outside the state.
Alhaji Oladimeji prayed Allah to grant him aljannat Firdaus and comfort his family, his community and his followers to bear this irreparable loss.
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries