Arrangement have been concluded for the official installation of Otunba Gani Adams as the 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The event which would be held today, Saturday January 13th 2018. Nigeria’s Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN); the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki; the Speaker, House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara; and the Ooni of Ife, Oonirisa Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi are among dignitaries expected at the occasion .
Also expected are Obas of the six South West States and those of Yoruba speaking areas of Kogi and Kwara States; captains of industry; and the Diplomatic Corps in Nigeria and representatives of foreign governments.
Adams, who is also the National Coordinator of the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC) will be going into seclusion in Oyo town as part of the installation rites to succeeds late business mogul, Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola.
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people
- Kwara Govt approves scholarship for Law students
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year