The Ilorin Emirate Youth Development Association (IEYDA) has congratulated the Damansani of Ilorin, Engr. Suleiman Yahaya Alapansapa, FNSE on his appointment as the Chairman, Governing Board of the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA).
A statement jointly signed by the National President of the Association, Alhaji Abdullahi Babatunde Salaudeen and the National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Muhammed Uthman Jagunma described the appointment as well-deserved considering wealth of experience of Engr. Alapansapa.
The IEYDA described the Appointee a as a seasoned administrator and a reputable professional. It also reiterated his numerous services to Humanity; most importantly, the Ilorin Emirate Community, as the Chairman of the organizing Committee of the Annual Ilorin Emirate Durbar Ceremony.
The IEYDA then congratulated and appreciated the Emir of Ilorin, Alh. (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu Gambari on the appointment of one of his illustrious sons as NEMSA Board Chairman, with prayer that the Emir should reign long in good health and peace of mind to witness the elevation of more sons and daughters of the Emirate.
The statement also appreciated President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR for finding another Son of the Emirate worthy, with promise that the appointee will carry out his assignment diligently, while pledging the continuous support for his administration.
The IEYDA prayed to Allah to grant the appointee the knowledge and wisdom to perform excellently in his new assignment.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate