The Ilorin Emirate Youth Development Association (IEYDA) has congratulated the Damansani of Ilorin, Engr. Suleiman Yahaya Alapansapa, FNSE on his appointment as the Chairman, Governing Board of the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA).
A statement jointly signed by the National President of the Association, Alhaji Abdullahi Babatunde Salaudeen and the National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Muhammed Uthman Jagunma described the appointment as well-deserved considering wealth of experience of Engr. Alapansapa.
The IEYDA described the Appointee a as a seasoned administrator and a reputable professional. It also reiterated his numerous services to Humanity; most importantly, the Ilorin Emirate Community, as the Chairman of the organizing Committee of the Annual Ilorin Emirate Durbar Ceremony.
The IEYDA then congratulated and appreciated the Emir of Ilorin, Alh. (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu Gambari on the appointment of one of his illustrious sons as NEMSA Board Chairman, with prayer that the Emir should reign long in good health and peace of mind to witness the elevation of more sons and daughters of the Emirate.
The statement also appreciated President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR for finding another Son of the Emirate worthy, with promise that the appointee will carry out his assignment diligently, while pledging the continuous support for his administration.
The IEYDA prayed to Allah to grant the appointee the knowledge and wisdom to perform excellently in his new assignment.
- APC will win 2023 election– Fashola
- FG vows to increase workers’ minimum wage
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes