Maikanligun of the PDP had on February 12, 2022 won the AMAC chairmanship seat.
Fielding questions from some Journalists recently, he explained that his victory would build more bridges of unity, love and progress for the people.
He called on members of all political parties to take progress of the council above any interest and forget about political affiliations.
According to him, his political party, the PDP believes in the success of people and AMAC would not be an exception when he assumes office, come May, 2022.
Maikanligun said: “Nothing to worry in AMAC, my party PDP won’t harm anyone. We will all focus on programmes that will have meaningful impact on our people.
“With my understanding of AMAC, the people in rural areas need serious attention, therefore, I will focus more on them.
“AMAC progress should be the concern of all, so anyone especially those that participated in the last election but didn’t make it, should bring their ideas for us to develop AMAC.
” I will be keen on the plights of AMAC rural dwellers, they need serious attention because of their peculiar way of life” he said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign