A Nigerian journalist, Chigozie Effe shared photos showing the amazing transformation of a of 5-year-old girl, Adanna Ifewulu from Anambra State, who beat cancer of the blood.
Taking to Facebook on October 7, Mr Effe shared a photo of Adanna during her battle with cancer in 2018 and in 2020 after her recovery, thanking well meaning Nigerians who contributed huge sums of money for her treatment.
“A note of gratitude to all those who supported Little Adana Ifewulu to beat cancer of the blood, may God bless you richly,” he wrote.
“Recall that her story was shared on this platform and huge sums of money was raised for her.
“The little girl, a native of Anambra state now five years old is hale and hearty at the moment. God has taken charge of her case.
“Adanna is indeed a product of grace. For us at thechigoziiebridge, it’s a season of testimonies.”
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92