Following the declaration of President Muhammadu Buhari as the winner of the February 23, presidential and National Assembly elections, a young Nigerian and die-hard member of Atiku Abubakar presidential ambition has taken to the street in protest.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the aggrieved supporter moved all his belongings to the street and was sighted cooking, bathing & sleeping on the road.
He however insisted that we will not leave the street until Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is declared President.
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer