Following the declaration of President Muhammadu Buhari as the winner of the February 23, presidential and National Assembly elections, a young Nigerian and die-hard member of Atiku Abubakar presidential ambition has taken to the street in protest.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the aggrieved supporter moved all his belongings to the street and was sighted cooking, bathing & sleeping on the road.
He however insisted that we will not leave the street until Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is declared President.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban