Mary Daniels, the hawker whose story touched hearts and encouraged philanthropists to part with money, was transformed into a rare beauty for her 27th birthday photoshoot.
In March, a photo of the hawker standing on one leg with her crutches supporting her on the other side, touched hearts.
In days, 14 million Naira was raised for the hardworking woman who wouldn’t let her condition hold her back.
Then, just last week, the Lagos State Government said it has taken over the welfare of the hawker who is also a single mother.
It was also revealed that the state government has provided temporary shelter for her.
Now, for her 27th birthday, kind Nigerians gave her a photoshoot, complete with professional makeup and styling.
The result is breathtaking and has people asking if it’s still the same woman.
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded