Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti state has tested positive for Coronavirus.
He broke the grim news on Twitter Wednesday, saying his third test came back positive.
“I took my third Covid-19 test yesterday and it came back positive. I’m generally ok and I’m already self isolating at home and receiving the best of care from my medical team. I’m delegating critical tasks to my Deputy but will continue routine duty from home. JKF”.
REPORT THIS AD
Covid-19: Governors Endorse 3 Months Plan To Reopen Economy
Company Shut Down After 30 Employees Test Positive For Covid-19
Ekiti Lifts Lockdown, Confirms Death Of Two Remaining Covid-19 Patients
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy
- Nigeria is not broke, says finance minister
- Aree of Ogele felicitates with Sulu-Gambari on SAN attainment
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll
- FG approves mother tongue as compulsory language in primary schools
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule
- Police cautions governors against frustrating opposition parties’ campaign
- We’ll recover semester, session lost to strike – ASUU
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun