A Kano High Court sitting on Friday sentenced another housewife, Rashida Saidu, to death by hanging for killing her husband.
Rashida, who was charged for the murder of one Dr Adamu Ali, is a teaching staff of Federal college of education, Kano.
In his judgment, the presiding Judge, Justice A.T Badamasi ruled that the culprit is guilty of murder and thereby condemn her to death.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes