A brake failure has caused a jet to run into a fence at the General Aviation Terminal of the Lagos Airport on Friday.
It was gathered that the King Air Jet was reparking when the driver rammed into the fence, according to an eyewitness.
The jet had no passenger on board with the pilot suffering no injury.
“The accident happened around 10:00am at a tarmac beside Bristow Helicopter Hanger 3.
“The brake of the jet was not functioning which led to the collision of the jet with the fence of Bristow Helicopter hanger,” the eyewitness said.
It was gathered that officials of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority visited the scene of the incident to ascertain the cause of the accident.
The King Air 200 jet with registration number 5N-HIS is being operated by Mobil Oil Nigeria-Wings Aviation.
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated
- How pastors treWe both wept when Sammie Okposo told me how pastors treated him – Apostle Suleman
- My presidential ambition is for Nigeria’s future– Peter Obi
- PDP reschedules campaign flag off in Nasarawa over police permit
- UniAbuja ASUU protest unpaid salaries
- Unilorin V-C extols Prof. Gambari’s virtues @ 78
- EFCC secures 3,328 convictions in 11 months – Chairman
- Buhari condoles with family of Gospel Musician, Sammie Okposo
- Gov. Oyetola signs N138bn Budget into law