A Nigerian footballer named Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka died in Turkey after suffering an heart attack during a match on Sunday, November 4, in Turkey.
According to Euronews, the 23-year-old striker who plays for amateur club Sarayköyspor, suddenly collapsed in the 35th minute in a match against Yeşilköyspor at the Servergazi Stadium.
Ekundayo was quickly rushed to the hospital where he later gave up the ghost.
- BREAKING… Kwara Governor rejoices with PDP over Appeal Court verdict
- BREAKING…. Appeal Court declares PDP winner of Ilorin South assembly elections
- EFCC arraigns former Finance Commissioner, Demola Banu today
- Adelabu floors Seyi Makinde at Appeal Court
- Suspected political thugs set Kogi SDP secretariat ablaze
- SERAP sends anti-Buhari open letter to Archbishop of Canterbury
- SAD…Ex-Petroleum Minister dies at 83
- BREAKING…President resigns after re-election
- Buhari rejoices with Kaigama over appointment
- See full names of newly promoted Army, Naval and Airforce Officers