Another prominent citizen dies in Kano
The Islamic Cleric died late on Monday night after a protracted illness at a hospital in the metropolis.
Although, funeral prayers was scheduled for Tuesday (today) at his residence at layin ‘Yan Kabalu, Fagge, in Kano metropolis.
He said Sheikh Fadhlu Dan-Almajiri died at the age of 66 and survived with many children, wives and grand children.
In his condolence message Kano state governor, Dr Abdullahi Ganduje said: “Sheikh Fadhlu Dan-Almajiri was a complete gentleman, whose leadership sterling qualities as a teacher and a leader proved how refined was the training he got from home.”
A statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Abba Anwar on Tuesday Ganduje described Sheikh Dan-Almajiri during his lifetime as a very peaceful scholar, whose worldview was how to promote peace and tranquillity amongst the human race, adding that, “His understanding of Islam was peace, peace and peace. That helped much in galvanising his students to be what they are.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Ex-Nigerian Minister, Kola Jamodu installed as Asiwaju of Ere Kingdom (PHOTOS)
- IEYDA applauds Police, Army, others over peaceful conduct of polls
- How FG punished me for going to court over naira policy – Gov Matawalle
- Nigeria’s total public debt stock hits N46.25trn in Q4 2022 – NBS
- Asari Dokubo leads solidarity walk for President-Elect Tinubu in Rivers State
- MC Oluomo bans illegal Agbero taxes in part of Lagos
- Justice AbdulMuttalib Ambali’s demise, great loss to humanity Emir Sulu-Gambari
- TRIBUTE TO LATE HON. JUSTICE MUTALLIB AHMAD AMBALI OFR
- UNILORIN don, Prof. Aishatu Gobir gets new appointment, group reacts
- Ikpeazu sacks all Special Advisers, Aides