For the first time in nearly two years Anthony Joshua will put his
IBF,WBA and WBO heavyweight championships on the line,
as he faces Kubrat Pulev, making it his homecoming fight in London.
the fight will help Anthony Joshua stay on a course for a massive unification fight with
Tyson Fury the WBC champion who recently defeated Deontay Wilder.
Anthony Joshua must put an end to the hopes of his challenger at Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London,
Kubrat Pulev is an experienced Bulgarian boxer who has only lost one fight in twenty nine fights
“On June 20, I am defending my heavyweight world titles,” said Joshua.
“I’m back in my home city after some time away.
A spectacular stadium has been built in north London
and I’m honoured to bring the boxing community from all over
the world to witness us make history with the stadium’s first heavyweight world title fight.
The belts go back up in the air and nothing will stop me from being victorious.”
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin