For the first time in nearly two years Anthony Joshua will put his
IBF,WBA and WBO heavyweight championships on the line,
as he faces Kubrat Pulev, making it his homecoming fight in London.
the fight will help Anthony Joshua stay on a course for a massive unification fight with
Tyson Fury the WBC champion who recently defeated Deontay Wilder.
Anthony Joshua must put an end to the hopes of his challenger at Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London,
Kubrat Pulev is an experienced Bulgarian boxer who has only lost one fight in twenty nine fights
“On June 20, I am defending my heavyweight world titles,” said Joshua.
“I’m back in my home city after some time away.
A spectacular stadium has been built in north London
and I’m honoured to bring the boxing community from all over
the world to witness us make history with the stadium’s first heavyweight world title fight.
The belts go back up in the air and nothing will stop me from being victorious.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption