Anambra North Youths Initiatives’ ODIANYI, the umbrella body of all youths groups in Anambra North Senatorial Zone of Anambra State, yesterday, charged the APC leadership not to bend to the aspirations of those they described as bad losers who want Dr. Tony Nwoye to be replaced as candidate
Nwoye The youths at a town hall meeting in Aguleri also described those canvassing for a replacement as bad losers. The communique of the meeting was revealed by a leader of the youths, Comrade Tony Obiora Okafor, shortly after the town hall meeting, attended by youth leaders in various wards in Anambra North Senatorial Zone.
The youths met to deliberate on the candidacy of all the governorship flag bearers of various parties, especially, those from Anambra North Senatorial Zone. While welcoming the candidacy of Dr. Nwoye, as the candidate of the APC, the youths said: “We are using this opportunity to tell the people peddling the rumors of who is sponsoring Dr. Nwoye that their claim is unfounded and is being peddled by faceless people he defeated in the election.
We welcome Dr Tony Nwoye’s candidacy as the governorship flag bearer of APC) in the forthcoming Anambra governorship election. “We also totally condemn some group of people urging the party, APC to reject Dr. Nwoye, they are faceless, disgruntled bootlickers of unnamed Abuja based cabal in the state, it is also the handiwork of Dr. Nwoye’s enemies who are afraid and envious of his grassroots popularity and acceptance throughout the state.
“It will be counter productive for APC to drop Dr. Nwoye after he has won the party delegates election that made him the candidate for the election, we will work against anybody that will be presented by the party if the APC leadership listens to these enemies of the party who do not want its growth in Anambra state, they should therefore be ignored.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign