Ahead of the National Convention of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) three factional members of the party in the state have beeen appointed as members of the convention committee, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
They are; Alhaji Abdulganiyu Olododo, (member, elections committee); Alhaji Raheem Olawuyi, (member, security committee) and Ayoola Obisesan (member, venue committee).
The factional Publicity Secretary of the faction, Mr. Kayode Oyin-Zubair, who gave the hint in an interview with journalists in Ilorin the Kwara State capital described the development as a reward for loyalty, steadfastness and respect for party supremacy.
According to him, “It is therefore, an opportunity for them to tell the world that an average Kwaran is dedicated to duty, truthful and accountable.
“This is a pointer to the fact that the journey may be rough but we will surely get to the desired destination. We must remind ourselves that our sacrifice to entrench internal democracy and respect for party supremacy in the state is beginning to yield results.
“We must remind our teeming members and admirers that they should never be swayed by the raging noise – we are very close to the promised land.”
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy
- Nigeria is not broke, says finance minister
- Aree of Ogele felicitates with Sulu-Gambari on SAN attainment
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll
- FG approves mother tongue as compulsory language in primary schools
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule