The Niger East Senator and frontline aspirant for the position of the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Mohammed Sani Musa Wednesday, visited the Plateau State Governor’s Lodge in Asokoro, Abuja on a courtesy visit to his Excellency, Governor Simon Lalong.
Senator Sani Musa unveiled his plans to reposition the party and introduce innovative strategies and technology that will have far-reaching effect in resolving most of the challenges bedeviling the party.
The Chairman Committee on Senate Services, Sani Musa and Governor Lalong also spoke extensively on moving the party forward, especially with regards to the upcoming March 26 National Convention of the APC.
They both agreed on the need for the party to conduct a hitch-free national convention in line with the party’s constitution and expressed confidence that President Muhammadu Buhari, as the leader of APC, would continue to give direction and provide necessary guidance on ways to move the party forward in order to achieve equity and justice.
Governor Lalong admonished and encouraged his guest to continue with his consultations to stakeholders and leaders within the party with a promise to support his aspiration now that the position is zoned to the north central while also awaiting the final direction of our amiable leader President Muhammadu Buhari.
He also noted that during period like this, it is expected to see all kinds of news flying in the media in the build up to the ruling party’s national convention, as such, he advised Senator Musa and his team to remain focused and prayerful.
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter