Candidates of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), have won all the 24 seats in the state House of Assembly in the just governorship and State House of Assembly elections held on Saturday.
While making the declarations on Sunday at the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC) headquarters in Ilorin, the Resident Electoral Commissioner in the state, Mallam Attahiru Garba Madami, disclosed that the polls was peaceful and fair.
He however noted that APC candidates won the elections with landslide victory across the 16 local government areas of the state.
In his remarks, the chairman of IPAC in the state , Comrade Abdulmumini Onogun, commended media practitioners for their roles in election coverage and monitoring stressing that the exeptional contributions cannot be qualified.
He also urged INEC to uphold the standard and improve on it in future elections .
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC