The lawmaker representing Kwara South Senatorial District in the National, Dr. Rafiu Ibrahim has disclosed that there is no going back in the decision of the of members who were marginalised to pull out of the All Progressive Congress, (APC).
ROYAL NEWS reports that Dr. Ibrahim is one of the lawmakers loyal to Senate President Bukola Saraki.
However, when asked to confirm the comments by his House of Representatives counterpart that the mass defection would occur by the end of July in the National Assembly, Ibrahim said: “There is no need for you to try to confirm such a decision. There is no need. It is as simple as that.”
Further checks also revealed that mass defection of members of the national assembly will hit the ruling APC by July 31.
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour of A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto