The Ondo State Network for Tinubu has called on national delegates of the All Progressives Congress( APC) to use their votes wisely by voting for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to emerge the presidential candidate of the party ahead of the 2023 general elections.
“Asiwaju Tinubu is the most qualified. At this stage in our nation’s history, we need a unifier and someone embued with rich ideas, and strategies to fix the nation’s battered economy and unite the people. He perfectly fits the bill,” he said.
He appealed to the party’s delegates to shun monetary inducement, and vote for Tinubu.
The group coordinator added that the nation was at a critical junction in history, which required patriots and citizens to choose wisely who would take them beyond 2023.
Adekanmbi said the nation needed a president, who could put the country together, irrespective of its religion and ethnic background.
“Asiwaju is extremely intelligent and one thing I can assure Nigerians, if Asiwaju is voted, from his first day in office, is to hit the ground running,” he said.
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor