The Ondo State Network for Tinubu has called on national delegates of the All Progressives Congress( APC) to use their votes wisely by voting for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to emerge the presidential candidate of the party ahead of the 2023 general elections.
“Asiwaju Tinubu is the most qualified. At this stage in our nation’s history, we need a unifier and someone embued with rich ideas, and strategies to fix the nation’s battered economy and unite the people. He perfectly fits the bill,” he said.
He appealed to the party’s delegates to shun monetary inducement, and vote for Tinubu.
The group coordinator added that the nation was at a critical junction in history, which required patriots and citizens to choose wisely who would take them beyond 2023.
Adekanmbi said the nation needed a president, who could put the country together, irrespective of its religion and ethnic background.
“Asiwaju is extremely intelligent and one thing I can assure Nigerians, if Asiwaju is voted, from his first day in office, is to hit the ground running,” he said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- ONDO: 77 victims found underground were awaiting second coming of Jesus Christ— Pastors
- MURIC TO NECO : PLEASE SHIFT EXAM FROM SALAH DAY
- GOC urges troops not to be distracted by operational hardships
- Customs Onne Port command generates N115.26bn in H1
- Gov. Abdulrazaq approves job recruitment in Kwara
- UNICEF Commends the Rescue of Over 50 Abducted Children in Ondo
- Buhari inaugurates 55km road in Yobe
- 11 die in incinerated vehicles on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- Ekiti residents urge governor-elect to give priority to security
- EMIR OF ILORIN COMMISERATES WITH OKE-ODE COMMUNITY, KWARA NUJ