The leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) has said that many Nigerians have been disappointed with the perceived failures of the ruling All Progressives Congress, in the country.
PDP Deputy National Chairman (North), Suleiman Nazif, in a statement issued on Wednesday said the party will win the 2023 presidential election and get majority members in both chambers of the National Assembly.
Nazif also said he was confident that the party will bounce back to power in the northern region, following its improved performance in the 2019 general elections.
he however congratulated governors of Adamawa State, Ahmadu Fintiri; Taraba State, Darius Ishaku; Bauchi State, Bala Mohammed; Benue State, Samuel Ortom; and Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal, who emerged victorious at the Supreme Court.
He added that even though the party was allegedly robbed of its many victories in the last polls, it was able to recover Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Sokoto, Taraba and Zamfara States as well as the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
He lamented the loss suffered by the party in Imo, Plateau and Kano States at the Supreme Court and called on all party supporters and admirers to put behind them their differences and work for the unity and progress of the party for the needed change to take place.
- Emir of Ilorin breaks silence on COVID-19, sends strong mesage to traditional rulers, others
- Another coronavirus patient dies at LUTH
- Kwara governor grieves over Ekiti LG Speaker’s death
- Lagos discharges 4 coronavirus patients
- COVID-19: Disquiet at UITH over patient’s death
- KAM Holding boss donates N20million to prevent COVID-19 in Kwara
- PHOTO NEWS: How Late Galadiman Patigi, Dr. Alfa Saadu was buried in London
- Coronavirus Update: Nigeria’s cases increase to 184
- Lagos discharges 11 additional coronavirus patients
- COVID-19: TUYIL hails Kwara govt, donates N10million
News3 months ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
Education5 months ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
News10 months ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
Politics4 months ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)
Politics5 months ago
EXPOSED…. Why Kwara Governor wants more women in his cabinet— Ajadi
Politics3 months ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen