Arising from its disciplinary committee hearing into the anti party activities allegations leveled against the National legal adviser of the APC, Dr. Muiz Banire (SAN), the All Progressive Congress (APC) ward C, Ilasamaja Mushin LG today Wednesday 30th August, 2017 held a special meeting to deliberate on the committee report.
The meeting which took place at the party’s Mushin LG Secretariat in Mushin, Lagos attracted the executives and members of the party in ward C, Ilasamaja Mushin, the media and security operatives who covered the proceedings.
The meeting was declared open by the acting chairman of the party for ward C Ilasamaja Mushin LG, prince Omobolaji Amusan who welcomed members to the Special meeting and thereafter called on the members of the disciplinary committee who were present led by the Chairman, Mr.Bolaji Abass and secretary Mr. Badru Olaide to present their report to the ward C Ilasamaja Mushin LG of APC.
After the presentation of the report, the acting chairman Prince Omobolaji Amusan called for motion to adopt the report. The members unanimously adopted the report which is to be forwarded to the LG executive of the party in Mushin LG, Lagos State for further action.
A major highlight of the report which is already in the public domain courtesy of its publications in Wednesday 30th August, 2017 edition of The Punch newspaper, is the recommendation for the suspension of the national legal adviser, Dr. Muiz Banire from the party and barred from holding any party office for a period of 10 years with effect from Monday 21st August, 2017.
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others