Arising from its disciplinary committee hearing into the anti party activities allegations leveled against the National legal adviser of the APC, Dr. Muiz Banire (SAN), the All Progressive Congress (APC) ward C, Ilasamaja Mushin LG today Wednesday 30th August, 2017 held a special meeting to deliberate on the committee report.
The meeting which took place at the party’s Mushin LG Secretariat in Mushin, Lagos attracted the executives and members of the party in ward C, Ilasamaja Mushin, the media and security operatives who covered the proceedings.
The meeting was declared open by the acting chairman of the party for ward C Ilasamaja Mushin LG, prince Omobolaji Amusan who welcomed members to the Special meeting and thereafter called on the members of the disciplinary committee who were present led by the Chairman, Mr.Bolaji Abass and secretary Mr. Badru Olaide to present their report to the ward C Ilasamaja Mushin LG of APC.
After the presentation of the report, the acting chairman Prince Omobolaji Amusan called for motion to adopt the report. The members unanimously adopted the report which is to be forwarded to the LG executive of the party in Mushin LG, Lagos State for further action.
A major highlight of the report which is already in the public domain courtesy of its publications in Wednesday 30th August, 2017 edition of The Punch newspaper, is the recommendation for the suspension of the national legal adviser, Dr. Muiz Banire from the party and barred from holding any party office for a period of 10 years with effect from Monday 21st August, 2017.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation