The All Progressives Congress has organize a committee to align party activities with INEC timetable.
APC opens upon congresses, convention and other party activities.
The All Progressives Congress has commenced planning of activities that will culminate in next year’s national convention of the party.
The party wants to reorganize plans for its state congresses and other party activities in line with the 2019 election timetable released by the Independent National Electoral Commission.
Read also:JUST IN:Buhari arrives in Enugu
The developments were made known to news men in Abuja by APC’s National publicity secretary, Alh. Abdullahi Bolaji.
“Like I said after the NEC meeting, we were unable to hold the convention at the scheduled time and you are all aware that we earlier scheduled to hold, our mini-convention in July, but we were not able to do that for one reason or the other.”
“That means that all the programmes that the party has would have to dovetail into one another. We have the party’s state congresses coming up, we have the mini-convention and the elective convention coming up that must happen by the first half of next year.”
“So it is important we synchronise all the activities and that is why a committee has been set up by the NEC to sit together and harmonise all the various activities of the party starting with the mini-convention and the various congresses across the states and local government areas which will now culminate with the national convention.”
“The outcome of the committee’s assignment will be that we will now have a timetable that will synchronise win the INEC’s calendar showing the activities of the party beginning with state congresses and terminating with the national convention early next year.” He said
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC
- Cultist suspect who killed to gain promotion, women, others remanded in prison
- Don’t hold rallies in Abia, IPOB warns APC aspirant
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement on Okada ban
- NAF free medical outreach excites Kaduna residents