Doyin Okupe, Former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to former President Goodluck Jonathan, on Thursday in Ibadan described the All Progressives Congress and the Peoples Democratic Party as two spent parties that had misused their time in politics.
Okupe spoke at the 2017 South-West stakeholders’ summit Read also: Court dissolves 7-years marriage over attempted scissors attack of the Accord Party in the city.
According to him, “The PDP and the APC are big trucks with old age and misuse has affected their relevance. Today, the PDP and the APC have expired as political parties. PDP as an automobile has spoilt its back axle while APC crankshaft has broken.”
At the meeting, a former member of the House of Representatives, Bukola Ajaja, was presented with the flag of the party as the new leader of Accord Party in the state by the South-West Zonal Chairman, Kayode Ojo. Read also: Customs intensify search for absconded Police Cops, others
While thanking members of the party for the trust they had in her, Ajaja said the party remained strong in the South-West.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children