The All Progressives Congress (APC), has commenced registration exercise of its members across the country.
The exercise, was approved by the National Working Committee of the party and is expected to take effect in all 36 states of the federation.
Yekini Nabena, the acting national publicity secretary of APC, said this in a statement on Wednesday noting that the decision was in respect to the calls from members of the public who wants to join the party, “to support the Change Agenda of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC administration”.
“The exercise will include both fresh registrations and revalidation of existing membership for the purposes of issuance of the Party’s permanent membership cards.
“We hereby urge our teeming supporters and members to take advantage of the exercise”, the statement added.
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS