Leadership of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) is showing Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Kwara State and other political gladiators in the state the exit route from the party, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media and Communications, Dr. Muyideen Akorede,
in a statement on Wednesday refuted any planned defection from the party by the state gorvernor.
According to him, “Kwara State Governor Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed is yet to take a decision on his political future with the APC. The presence today in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, of the Senate President, His Excellency, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki and PDP Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus.”
Others are, “Governor Samuel Ortom , Governor Aminu Tambuwal and Governor Nyesom Wike, Ex Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa, Senator Lawal Shuaibu, Senator Barnabas Gemade and other prominent political figures was for the burial rites of the late mother of respected politician, Alhaji Kawu Baraje and was not for the purpose of a political realignment.
“While I have not been briefed on any planned defection, I am aware that my principal and other political leaders in the state are gradually being shown the way out of the APC.”
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory