Senior Pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries has reacted to reports that he is being investigated by the police for allegedly sleeping with one of his former pastor’s wife.
Pastor Mike Davids, a former pastor of his church, had in a petition filed to the office of the Inspector General of Police and in a viral video he shared, claimed that the clergyman slept with his wife, Pastor Faith Edeko.
Reacting to the news via his Twitter handle, Apostle Suleman, wrote
”IGP orders probe on me?where,when?.maybe my ghost. just reading stories now. Please discard.. There is no such thing.. Bad press really sells fast.”
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung