Royal News has compiled details about the general and specific requirements, the available cadres and other details.
Positions available and their requirements.
1. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI ”)
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
General Application Requirements
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Computer Based Test
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 exercise.
- Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- This Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 application is absolutely free
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI ”) Apply here.
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) Apply here.
Immigration Assistant III (IA ”’) Apply here.
Contact: [email protected]
- Man City vs Man Utd: We are not suffering a crisis of confidence – Solskjaer
- I will not take COVID-19 vaccines -Yahaya Bello
- TESCOM applauds Gov. Abdulrazaq for promoting teachers
- COVID-19: NCDC registers 371 new infections
- Kim Kardashian says body-shamers ‘really broke me’ during pregnancy
- Gbajabiamila lauds health workers in fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19: 3 doctors, 1 nurse receive first dose of vaccine in Nigeria
- Mobile Court sentences 33 for various offences, including not wearing face masks
- Watch viral video of Ghanaian nurse screaming hysterically while receiving the COVID-19 vaccine
- Manchester United goalkeeper, David de Gea announces birth of his first child, a baby girl
- Politics2 years ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen
- News1 year ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
- Metro11 months ago
BREAKING…. Kwara govt announces total lockdown in Offa
- Education1 year ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
- Politics1 year ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
- Politics1 year ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
- News2 years ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
- Politics2 years ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)