I am highly honoured and elated at the avalanche of best wishes, prayers and messages showered on me as I attained the prestigious golden age.
I sincerely appreciate you and wish you bountiful success and everlasting joy.
My special appreciation goes to my darling husband, Alhaji (Dr.) Kamorudeen Ibitoye Yusuf FCSN, my children, esteemed friends, distiguished family members, business partners, corporate organizations as well as well-wishers for their inestimable support towards making the auspicious moment highly memorable.
I can never forget the honour done to me so soon. It is an encouragement for me to contribute more to human capital development as well as support for humanity as I forge ahead in life.
As we are all aware that birthday will always be our annual guests but remember that the love that binds us together will continue to dwell and mature in our hearts always.
Once again, I thank you all immensely and may God reward your goodwill.
To God be the glory and honour.
Hajia (Dr.) Maryam Bolanle Yusuf
Facebook Comments Box
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others