“Are you God?” Sandra Iheuwa slams those who shamed her for being Ubi Franklin’s baby mama and are now predicting that her marriage won’t last
Businesswoman and Ubi Franklin’s fourth child’s mother, Sandra Iheuwa, has slammed those predicting her marriage to, Steven Chidi, will not last.
According to her, she was trolled when she was a babymama and now that she has found love and decided to do the right thing, people are still trolling her.
”I don’t know when I will be left alone. I was trolled for being a baby mama now I found love and doing it the right way all I’m seeing on this social media streets from useless bloggers are “my marriage won’t last” “dead on arrival” ARE YOU GOD????….
You wish me all these bad things I wish you the same because God doesn’t like or bless bitter people.
If you care so much to make my business your business then pray for me. #PERIODT!!!!
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate President: Group canvasses support for Akpabio
- Adamawa re-run election: CAN calls for calm
- FG confirms May 3 for commencement of 2023 Census
- Gov Adeleke entertains supporters with drumming skills (Video)
- Igbos will worship Tinubu if he can create seaport in Anambra– Cossy Ojiakor
- WAAFA: Cleric seeks support for orphans, less privileged
- Ilorin Emir’s palace ramadan tafsir begins on Monday
- INEC set to issue Certificate of Return to govs, deputy govs-elect
- Facts about Gen. Oladipo Diya as he dies at 79
- DSS raises alarm over plot to incite violence