Head of Administration of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), Alhaji Mohammed Sani Soba, is dead.
Soba was said to have collapsed and died in his office on Saturday, September 4, 2021.
The National Publicity Secretary of ACF, Emmanuel Yawe, who confirmed his death in a statement on Tuesday, September 7, described the deceased as an amiable gentleman.
The statement said the deceased was a retired permanent secretary with the Kaduna State government before taking up contract work with ACF as head of administration.
“The late Soba was born in 1949, and obtained his school-leaving certificate in 1964. He proceeded to study and obtain additional qualifications both at home and abroad in various fields especially administration and legislative studies,” the statement read.
“He later became the Clerk of the Kaduna State House of Assembly. His sudden death was grieved by all at the secretariat of ACF where he held sway as an administrative head until his sudden death,”
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants