Army Invasion: Nnamdi Kanu’s brother alleged soldiers of theft
Emmanuel, brother to Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, claims some items went missing from his own room after security operatives invaded their residence.
He listed the stolen items as:
1. Pair of trainers
2. 4t shirts
3. 4 jean trousers
4. 2 wrist watches
6. Apple tap
7. Auchuss phone sent to me by my brother, Kanunta Kanu
8. Some amount of money.
According to him, the listed items were taken from his room but they are yet to ascertain if anything is missing from the rooms of his brother (Nnamdi Kanu), father and mother.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike
- Kwara Gov meets labour leaders on fuel subsidy removal
- Fuel subsidy: Kwara govt. reduces workdays for civil servants
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football
- NYSC presents court with documents to prove certificate forgery by Peter Mbah
- Reactions trail ‘drop’ in cooking gas price
- Professionalism and Patriotism: Toun Okewale’s achievements speak loudly
- About 490,000 Job Opportunities Awaiting Nigerians Here—NDPB
- Subsidy: Electricity workers to embark on nationwide strike
- Return missing bullet proof jeeps within 5 days– Zamfara Gov tells Matawalle