Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
Akinlonu, an Artist and pioneer in blending Art with architecture, landscape beautification, passed on quietly in Lagos without any record of illness on Tuesday January 24 at the age of 60.
He was an artist extraordinaire and renowned name and valued intelligensia in the Business and art world.
The news was confirmed by the spokesperson of the family Abiola Akinlonu.
“He wasn’t sick, he was fine. He died peacefully in Lagos.” Speaking on the burial arrangements, the family are still mourning and will like to take time to plan properly.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- CBN releases cash, orders banks to operate on weekends
- Supreme Court opens up on CJN trip, meeting Tinubu
- Buhari never said he wouldn’t hand over to Tinubu– Presidency
- Okowa congratulates Adeleke on Appeal Court victory
- Ekweremadu, wife to be sentenced on May 5
- CBN confirms evacuation of banknotes, directs banks to open for weekend operations
- CBN begins monitoring of old notes circulation:
- Ademola Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun— Appeal Court
- BREAKING…Appeal court reinstates Adeleke as Osun governor
- Kwara Gov sympathises with residents over rainstorm, flooding incidents