The President and Founder of Asa Day Worldwide Inc. Canada, Prince Joel Olaniyi Oyatoye, has commiserated with the Danmasani of Ilorin and Chairman of Ilorin Emirate Durbar Committee, Engineer Sulyman Yahaya Alapansanpa on the demise of his wife, Hajia Aishat Olatudun Alapansanpa nee-AbdulKadir who died on Sunday.
In a statement issued to Journalists in Ilorin, Prince Joel Oyatoye popularly known as Baba Asa , described the death of Hajia Aisha as a great loss to ilorin community, knowing fully well her contributions to the progress of the community and propagation of Islam.
The President of Asa Day Worldwide condoled with Engineer Alapansanpa, the children of the deceased and her extended family, praying Allah to forgive her misdeeds and grant her al-janat fridaus.
Prince Joel Olayoye also sympathized with the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari on the death of a daughter of Ilorin Emirate who was also his cousin.
He said “ On behalf of Asa Day Worldwide Inc. Canada, we write to sympathize with the family of our able leader and uncle, the Danmasani of Ilorin who is also the Chairman of Ilorin Emirate Durbar committee, Engr. Sulyman Yahaya Alapansanpa on the death of her wife, Hajia Aishat Olatudun Alapansanpa nee-Abdulkadir who died on Sunday 8th October, 2023”
“We pray Almighty Allah (SWT) to grant her Jannatul-firdaus and forgive her sins. We also pray Almighty Allah to grant the entire family the fortitude to bear the great loss”
“We use this medium to sympathize with the entire Ilorin Emirate and the people of Kwara State over the demise of Hajia Aishat Olatudun Alapansanpa nee-Abdulkadir”
“ While we extend our condolence message to our father, His Royal Highness Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs on the death of a daughter of ilorin Emirate”.
Prince Joel Oyatoye therefore extended his condolence to the people of Ilorin Emirate and Kwara State and prayed Allah to be with the immediate and extended family of the deceased.
- Oyebanji Unveils N12bn Economic Relief Programme
- (PHOTOS) Ex-Finance Minister, Okonjo-Iweala bags Timor Leste’s second highest national honour
- Kwara CP sues for peaceful demonstration ahead of planned protest (FULL STATEMENT)
- Nnamdi Kanu knows fate on fresh bail battle March 19
- Ex-DSP, Ekweremadu commends Nigerians for solidarity, prayers
- 16, 920 applicants jostle for UNILORIN’s admission
- 3 kids of same parents die of suffocation in Ilorin
- SERAP sues Wike, 36 govs ‘over failure to account for missing N40trn LGAs allocations’
- Lifted sanctions: Begin democratic process now, Northern Senators task Niger
- Group calls for arrest of cleric wanting Tinubu’s wife