Atiku appoints Yaduma Special Assistant
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has appointed Dr Nath Yaduma as his Special Assistant, Liaison.
Abubakar, in a statement by his Media Adviser, Paul Ibe, on Wednesday in Abuja, said the appointment takes immediate effect.
Yaduma, who hails from Adamawa State, until his recent appointment, has been a long standing aide of Atiku.
He has also served in various capacities, including Special Adviser on Special Duties in the Obasanjo administration.
He is a graduate of the Institute of Insurance, Kent, London, and City College, New York.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- NGF: Tinubu congratulates Gov. AbdulRazaq, Uzodinma
- Alleged N4bn: EFCC drills Ex-Gov. Kayode Fayemi in Ilorin
- I never indicated interest to be 10th Assembly’s Senate President— Lawan
- Insecurity: Tinubu gives Service Chiefs Matching Order
- Breaking…..CBN debunks rumour on alleged Naira devaluation
- Folashade Tinubu adds ‘First Daughter of FRN’ to her Twitter bio
- INEC rejects certified true copies of documents tendered by Atiku, PDP
- CBN devalues Naira to 630 per dollar
- Hajj 2023: Again, MAX Air makes another emergency landing in Kano
- How MDAs abused N3.8trn Service Wide Vote, by Senate