“Senator Saidu Umar Kumo from Gombe and North East DG Atiku/PDP Presidential Campaign Council has dumped PDP and joined the moving train to the #NextLevel,” Bashir Ahmed tweeted on Friday.
The former lawmaker had earlier defected from the opposition party in January 2018.
He returned in March of the same year, stating that he was “compelled to return to the party to facilitate the presidential aspirations of Alhaji Atiku Ábubakar come 2019.”
In September, Kumo was arraigned in court by the Economic Financial Crime Commission on a five-count charge bothering on conspiracy and money laundering.
- BREAKING…. Anthony Joshua beats Andy Ruiz Jr in Saudi Arabia
- SAD… Reinhard Bonnke dies at 79
- Bureau of statistics releases new corruption rate ratio in Nigeria
- BREAKING…. Court sentences two ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ boys to 6months jailterm in Ilorin
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems
- When will Gov. Abdulrazaq present 2020 budget?
- Senate to IGP: Reduce checkpoints on federal highways