“Senator Saidu Umar Kumo from Gombe and North East DG Atiku/PDP Presidential Campaign Council has dumped PDP and joined the moving train to the #NextLevel,” Bashir Ahmed tweeted on Friday.
The former lawmaker had earlier defected from the opposition party in January 2018.
He returned in March of the same year, stating that he was “compelled to return to the party to facilitate the presidential aspirations of Alhaji Atiku Ábubakar come 2019.”
In September, Kumo was arraigned in court by the Economic Financial Crime Commission on a five-count charge bothering on conspiracy and money laundering.
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG