By AbdulNaseer Argungu, Birnin Kebbi
The Kebbi State House of Assembly today received executive nomination for the appointment of Area Development Administrators and councillors.
Announcing the executive communication on the floor of the House, the Speaker Mohammed Abubakar Lolo, pointed out that pursuant of section 9 sub section 1 of the Local Government Law, 2008, and in exercise of powers conferred to the state Governor senator Abubakar Atiku Bagudu by that section of the constitution, he intend to nominate Area Development Administrators and their councillors to assist him in performance of his constitutional functions.
The nominees for Administrators of Area development are, sabiyel/kashin zama Danladi Haruna, Areas Gabas sulaiman Mohammed yeldu, Gulma/ lailaba musa Mohammed Anaruwa, Bayawa/tiggi Umar Mohammed sabla, Zagga Mohammed Atiku kende, ka’oje Usman Mohammed Gwamba, and illo with Haruna Bani.
Others included Ambursa/kardi Mohammed Dahiru Nayaya, Fadama/zauro Hon. Arzika zaki, zogirma/ tilli sambo Sarkin Yaki zogirma, fana Hon. Ibrahim liman fana, Maga/ kyabu Umar Mohammed kyabu, Garewa Sani Hamisu Tangaram, Bena Hussaini Bena, Marafa/Bajida Bello Musa Amiru, kambaza Abubakar Aliyu warari, and Takari sa’idu Mohammed Kimba.
The rest are kuka/ Nayelwa Abubakar Umar kuka, maikoko Mohammed Aliyu mashayabo, karaye Musa Haruna, mungadi Garba Hussaini, Birnin yauri Hon Shu’ aibu Birnin yauri, karashin yakubu Bello Gata, kwanji Aliyu Hamidu Gebbe, Giro Umar Abubakar suru ( Ruwan BC), Gungu Shu’iabu Alhassan Tondi, Senchi/mamga/Ushe Ibrahim Ushe.
Speaking to Newsmen shortly after the days plenary the chairman House committee on information who is also the chief whip Mohammed Tukur, pointed out that the house directed the clerk Usman Ahmed Bunza, to invite the nominees to appeared before the house for screening Friday 25/02/2022. By 10 : 00am, along with their CVS and Clarence from the code of conduct Bureau.
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded