The bandits were said to have raided the town on 20 motorcycles with three of them on each of the bikes.
A top traditional title holder from the emirate reporters that “We are lucky the Emir is not in the town, he told me he was traveling”.
It was learnt that the Emir was in Minna for the convocation of the New Gate College of Technology.
It was not known if anyone was killed or abducted because the communication network in the town has been jammed for the security operatives to carryout their operation in the area.
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks