Adeyanju warned that bandits may soon abduct Governor Nasir El-Rufai, Bello Masari, Bello Matawalle, and Abubakar Sani.
The Abuja-based activist explained that bandits may abduct those governors if they keep praising President Muhammadu Buhari for pampering terrorists.
In a tweet, the convener of Concerned Nigerians urged the governors to call Buhari out over the increasing activities of bandits.
According: “Bandits may soon abduct Zamfara, Katsina, Niger & Kaduna governors if they continue to praise Buhari as he pampers terrorists. Call out Buhari the failed Commander-in-Chief.”
Students and religious leaders have been abducted with some killed across the states Adeyanju mentioned.
Recently, gunmen suspected to be bandits had invaded the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA, in Kaduna and abducted two Majors while killing some officers.
On Monday, bandits had struck again after abducting family members of lawmakers in the Katsina State House Assembly.
The attackers stormed Bakori Housing Units and abducted Ahmed Abdulkadir, a retired NBC director, and his 15-year-old daughter, Laila.
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed