A former Speaker of the House of Representatives and governorship candidate of Action Democratic Party in Ogun State, Dimeji Bankole, has warned the people of the state against ‘being deceived’ by the All Progressives Congress and the People Democratic Party in the 2019 polls.
Bankole said both parties had nothing to offer the people of the state, except disappointment.
The ADP governorship candidate stated this while addressing his supporters and party members during a tour of Ijebu-East Local Government Area of the state.
He claimed that the parties had thrown Nigerians into darkness from the inception of democratic rule, advising them to shun both the PDP and the APC.
Bankole stated, “I was once a member of the PDP but when I discovered the party could not be relied on, I decided to find my way out of the party and I am happy. It is very glaring to all Nigerians that the APC and the PDP have no plans for the populace, rather, to distract them.”
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor