A former Speaker of the House of Representatives and governorship candidate of Action Democratic Party in Ogun State, Dimeji Bankole, has warned the people of the state against ‘being deceived’ by the All Progressives Congress and the People Democratic Party in the 2019 polls.
Bankole said both parties had nothing to offer the people of the state, except disappointment.
The ADP governorship candidate stated this while addressing his supporters and party members during a tour of Ijebu-East Local Government Area of the state.
He claimed that the parties had thrown Nigerians into darkness from the inception of democratic rule, advising them to shun both the PDP and the APC.
Bankole stated, “I was once a member of the PDP but when I discovered the party could not be relied on, I decided to find my way out of the party and I am happy. It is very glaring to all Nigerians that the APC and the PDP have no plans for the populace, rather, to distract them.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- EMIR OF ILORIN COMMISERATES WITH OKE-ODE COMMUNITY, KWARA NUJ
- Emir Sulu-Gambari set to install Balogun Gambari as most senior counsellor in Ilorin Emirate
- Divorce: JJC Skillz divorces Nollywood Star, Funke Akindele
- Gov Zulum directs promotion of deserving civil servants
- Kano APC Senator, Shekarau finally defects to NNPP
- Senate Confirms Buhari 7 Ministerial Norminees
- Fraud: Senate summons NIA boss over N/Delta activists’ blacklist by DSS
- Organ harvesting: Senate delegation to visit Ekweremadu, wife in London
- Ado-Ekiti Yahoo-Boy Jailed Two Years for Scam, Loses N13m Car to FG
- Money-politics affecting Nigeria’s political processes— Ex-Minister