The founder of Baraje Center for Arabic and Islamic Studies, Ilorin, Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje, has described education and knowledge as key and catalyst to the development of any nation or individual.
Baraje stated this in Ilorin, while receiving the letter of provisional approval of the center by the National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies, (NBAIS) from the Chairman , Management Board of the Arabic Institute, Justice Salihu Mohammed (Rtd).
He noted that the center which began operations in 1991 with just few students have graduated over 1000 pupils while the center is being operated free of charge without any extra cost or financial burden on either the parents, guardians or pupils.
According to him efforts are on to affiliate the center with international universities in Saudi Arabia where pupils would be sponsored for their Ph.D. programmes.
The proprietor who is a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress , (APC) expressed appreciation to the National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies for given approval for the center which now gives the center the authority to register its pupils for SAISS final examination and participate in NBAIS activities .
He however commended the management , staff and students of the center for working relentlessly in ensuring that the Baraje Center For Arabic and Islamic Studies hit to thus standard and urged them not to relent.
In his remark, the Chairman, Management Board of the center, Justice Salihu Mohammed commended the board of the National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies for granting provisional approval to the centre and pledged to carry the centre to an international academic standards.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the letter of provisional approval of the centre was signed by the Head of Department of the National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies, Dr Mansur Ahmad.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke declared as authentic Osun PDP candidate
- Hajj: NAHCON inaugurates, screens medical team
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders